Whether it’s a hearty breakfast to start the day; a light lunch with friends; or an evening meal to celebrate a special occasion, our tasty menu is bursting with flavour.
From a simple soup and a Baguette, to a fine steak, all of our meals are freshly prepared in our kitchens using the finest seasonal ingredients from a number of well-respected, local suppliers.
Or maybe you just want to unwind after work with a pint of local ale or a glass of wine. Whatever your reason for your visit to the Royal Station Hotel, our friendly team will make you feel at home.
We offer table service in the Cocktail Lounge and Mallard Restaurant inside the hotel where table reservations are required however if you prefer a more casual approach you can dine in the Junction bar behind the hotel where similar food can be ordered at the bar when you have found a table.
Look out for our chef’s specials board for some exciting new dishes
Our Food Opening Hours from Thursday 23rd June :
Monday 5 – 8
Tuesday 5 – 8
Wednesday 12 – 2:30 5 – 8
Thursday 12 – 2:30 5 – 8
Friday 12 – 2:30 5 – 9
Saturday 12 – 2:30 5 – 9
Sunday 12 – 6
A Traditional & Welcoming Restaurant.
- A selection of traditional bar favourites, all prepared in our kitchens
- Wherever possible, we use seasonal ingredients from suppliers in Lancashire, Yorkshire and the Lake District
- Children’s meals available – Fish & Chips, Burgers and Vegetarian for only £7
- A guaranteed warm and friendly reception
- Served Lunchtime from 12 – 2:30
- Freshly Ground Coffees & Speciality teas from £2.5
- Hot Baguettes with Watercress, Rocket, Cherry Tomato, red onion garnish from £9 Served at Lunchtime, 12 – 2:30 Wednesday to Saturday.
Please follow us on Facebook for regular updates and offers Royal Station Hotel FB
If you would like to book a table at the Royal Station Hotel, Simply call us on 01524 733636
Find us at:
Royal Station Hotel, Market Street, Carnforth LA5 9BT