Covid 19 Information
GREAT NEWS, WE ARE OPEN!
The Royal Station Hotel will be serving substantial meals in The Junction Bar following the opening times shown.
We want to reassure you that we are putting measures in place to keep you and our teams safe so that you can confidently enjoy your time with us.
You will notice a few changes and restrictions to comply with government regulations and our own cautious approach in keeping guests and staff safe from Covid-19.
EXTRA HYGIENE MEASURES PUT IN PLACE:
In addition to our normal high levels of hygiene we shall:
- Use sanitising and disinfectant products throughout the hotel that are proven to be effective against COVID-19.
- Implement a regular focused clean across all the high touch point areas in the public areas and guest bedrooms
- Provide hand sanitiser stations in the public areas of the hotel for guests and staff use
- Provide single-use printed material where possible
- Spend additional time in preparing bedrooms to sanitise every touch point and surface
- Not enter or service your bedroom once you have arrived. If you would like your towels or linen refreshed, you can request this with a member of staff.
- Restaurant tables and chairs will be fully sanitised between each sitting
- We will use directional floor markings and a one-way system to guide guests round the hotel safely and where needed, social distancing signage to assist.
- Our Front of House, Housekeeping & Kitchen Team will wear appropriate PPE to protect both our guests and them whilst working on duty.